Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: CSR Manager
Shift: Day Shift, Full Time positions available Monday to Friday
Contact: Call: 507-836-6540 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performs daily job ticket function for Page 1 Printers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with the customers, sales and staff daily.
- Assist other customer service staff when needed.
- Obtain all details needed to effectively and accurately produce job tickets.
- Responsible for communicating all details of a job to the production staff via the job ticket.
- Answer phone calls when asked to help by others.
- Maintain an updated schedule of jobs for both the web and sheetfed presses.
- Schedule pickups and deliveries for jobs.
- Handle mailing details for jobs.
- Handle mailing details for jobs.
- Make follow up calls regarding finished jobs.
- Organize and keep track of inserts that will be inserting into jobs.
- Education and /or Experience
Related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience helpful, but will train.
- Language Skills
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills
To perform this job successfully, helpful for an individual to have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Monarch Accounting software; Monarch Inventory software; Monarch Manufacturing software; Monarch Planner; Microsoft Internet Explorer software, will train.
Refer to CSR position when applying.
- Competitive Wages based on your experience
- Excellent benefits including – Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, disability, HSA.
- Progressive Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities to grow – We love to promote within and have excellent training available to prepare you on-the-job and for your future with us.
- Make an impact – The job you do will be giving back to the communities where you work and live.
Apply today at page1printers.com/careers to find out more about this exciting opportunity at Page 1 Printers!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)