Insert and Mailing
Job Title: Insert and Mailing Employee
Department: Insert and Mailing
Reports To: Insert and Mailing Supervisor
Shift: Night Shift, Full Time & Part Time positions available
Contact: Call: 507-836-6540 or Email: email@example.com
Preparing printed products for mailing and delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare printed products for mailing or delivery.
- Work well with others in team to get job done quickly and efficiently.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must have integrity and be able to keep all matters of business confidential.
- Execute all tasks assigned by management.
No experience necessary, will train. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and work on your feet. Simple math, reading, following instructions in English and paying close attention to detail is required. Looking for team players who are hard working and self-motivated. Hours vary, weekend hours when needed.
Refer to Insert/Mailing position when applying.
- Competitive Wages based on your experience
- Excellent benefits including – Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, disability, HSA.
- Progressive Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities to grow – We love to promote within and have excellent training available to prepare you on-the-job and for your future with us.
- Make an impact – The job you do will be giving back to the communities where you work and live.
Apply today at page1printers.com/careers to find out more about this exciting opportunity at Page 1 Printers!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)