Job Title: Accounting and HR Clerk
Department: Front Office
Reports To: General Manager
Shift: Day Shift, Full Time positions available
Contact: Call: 507-836-6540 or Email: email@example.com
Performs daily Accounting and HR functions for Page 1 Printers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help answering phone calls: route and direct calls to the proper person(s).
- Must have fluent language and grammar skills in English.
- Ability to perform general office and accounting activities: using computer, calculator, filing, faxing, scanning, and copying equipment.
- Must be able to type 40 correct WPM and be able to proof read all correspondence.
- Ability to maximize office productivity through proficient use of Microsoft office software.
- Perform Accounting duties as assigned with complete accuracy.
- Perform HR duties as assigned.
- Must have integrity and be able to keep all matters of business confidential.
- Execute all tasks assigned by management.
- Experience in a office setting. Accounting and or HR experience preferred.
- Candidate must possess company core values: Positive Attitude, Dedication and Commitment, Trustworthy, Driven, and Accountability.
- Be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to be flexible and learn quickly.
Refer to Office Clerk position when applying.
- Competitive Wages based on your experience
- Excellent benefits including – Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, disability, HSA.
- Progressive Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities to grow – We love to promote within and have excellent training available to prepare you on-the-job and for your future with us.
- Make an impact – The job you do will be giving back to the communities where you work and live.
Apply today at page1printers.com/careers to find out more about this exciting opportunity at Page 1 Printers!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)