Job Title: Truck Driver
Reports To: Driver Manager
Shift: Varies, Full Time & Part Time positions available
Contact: Call: 507-836-6540 or Email: email@example.com
Immediate openings working 15-25 PT or 40 FT hours per week. Opportunity for advancement and competitive wages. ALL LICENSED DRIVERS MAY APPLY! A or B Class license a plus, but not necessary. Page 1 Printers truck drivers stage, load and unload finished product and raw materials, and make deliveries to customers. Opportunity for advancement and competitive wages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drivers are responsible for the loading and unloading of his truck, cleaning out the truck after every trip.
- Drivers must arrive at scheduled time to the plant to leave with truck load.
- Drivers deliver product with friendly and professional attitude and manners.
- Drivers must refuel after each trip and check fluid levels, wash the windshield before shift ends.
- Drivers assume responsibility to operate and maintain equipment, notify managers if any service is needed, complete pre-trip truck check and operate within standard operating procedures and job safety.
- Valid drivers license. CDL helpful but not necessary.
Refer to Truck Driver position when applying.
- Competitive Wages based on your experience
- Excellent benefits including – Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, disability, HSA.
- Progressive Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities to grow – We love to promote within and have excellent training available to prepare you on-the-job and for your future with us.
- Make an impact – The job you do will be giving back to the communities where you work and live.
Apply today at page1printers.com/careers to find out more about this exciting opportunity at Page 1 Printers!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)